- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve or track ads on our website and other websites. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to measure advertising effectiveness and to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
1. Information Collection and Use
- Bartees.com does not require that you register in order to view its products. Registration is required to use certain interactive features such as order to submission.
- Bartees.com collects personal information when you register with Bartees.com, when you visit the Website, when you make a purchase, or any time you provide information to Bartees.com about yourself. Bartees.com may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- Bartees.com automatically receives and records other non-personally-identifying information (“Non-Personal Information”) on our server logs from your browser even if you do not register with Bartees.com, for example, your IP address, Bartees.com cookie information, and the pages you visit.
- Bartees.com uses Non-Personal Information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, improve our services, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- In order to participate on this Website, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on the registration form and require you to create a user name and password. During registration you are required to give contact information (such as name and email address). We use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest. When you register with Bartees.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Bandwidth Marketing Group, LLC is the sole owner of the information collected on Bartees.com.
- Bandwidth Marketing Group, LLC collects personally identifiable information from our users at several different points on our Website.
- If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date and the 3 digit security code). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- By registering for Bartees.com you automatically subscribe to any future newsletters we send.
- If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by by emailing us at email@example.com.
- You will be notified when your personally identifiable information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Children Under 13
- Bartees.com is committed to protecting the privacy of children. Bartees.com does not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information online from children under the age of 13.
2. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Bartees.com does not rent, trade, or share Personal Information with third parties except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We use other third parties such as a shipping company to fulfill orders and a credit card processing company to bill you for goods sold on our website. When you make a purchase on our website, we will share the necessary amount of personally identifiable information as necessary for the third party to provide that service, including your name, address, credit card information and email address.
- We provide Non-Personal Information to interested third-parties for purposes of understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Website.
- We use both your Personal Information and certain Non-Personal Information to improve the quality and design of the Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, or legal process served on our Website.
- In the event Bandwidth Marketing Group, LLC goes through a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
3. Cookies and Web Beacons
- We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
- We set a persistent cookie to store your passwords, so you don’t have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
- If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as the shopping cart and design scoring pages, will be limited.
- Bartees.com does utilize tracking technology to better understand site traffic patterns and use. However, none of the information collected via tracking technology is personally identifiable information.
- If you click on a link to a third party site, including on an advertisement, you will leave Bartees.com and go to the site you selected. Because we cannot control the activities of third parties, we cannot accept responsibility for any use of your personally identifiable information by such third parties, and we cannot guarantee that they will adhere to the same privacy practices as Bartees.com. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of any other service provider from whom you request services.
- Bartees.com may use web beacons in connection with e-mails sent to Bartees.com users, to let us know whether and when the email was opened. No personal information is transmitted through web beacons.
4. Confidentiality and Security
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We limit access to Personal Information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with Personal Information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
5. Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
- If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire to maintain an account on Bartees.com, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by making the desired changes on account profile page (http://www.bartees.com/account) or by emailing our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
6. International Users
Bartees.com may update this policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice. We will strive to notify you about significant changes in the way we treat Personal Information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Bartees.com account and/or by placing a notice on the Website.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
9. Effective Date
10. Contact Information